Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews hastings street rooms are small short stay perfect location bed was very comfortable national park onsite unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Great location close to the beach. Super comfortable bed. The unit was nice and clean. We had the loft which was nice and quiet although you have a second set of stairs to climb. The staff were very helpful with information for the contactless check-in.

Room tip: Pre-book car park if you need it.
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank 9johnwayne
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Due to lockdown restrictions in both Brisbane and Noosa, meant I could not travel and they could not receive guests!!
You would think they would follow the law and cancel the reservation!!
I called numerous times before the arrival date and no one would answer the phone and left messages and no response
I called booking.com who sent an email to request cancellation and no charge due to there website saying if if no cancellation if due to government restrictions due to covid a refund or credit is provided.
The hotel never responded to them either and took my money the day of arrival and the next day a email saying thank you for staying! What a farce!
On top of that never provided a tax invoice.
I will be complaining to iodide if fair trade and/or ombudsman for that area.
I will also have my lawyer take action as they have broken the law

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wjas27
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Recently had to cancel a drive holiday from Brisbane to Cairns due to the latest Covid lockdown. This particular property was the first to whip the $209 prepayment out of my account almost 3 weeks prior to arrival (so much for Free Cancellation!), it was the ONLY property to not refund my cash and refused to respond to any emails from either my online booking agent or me personally? Pretty ordinary business practice in these troubled times.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Prestwood2
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Great experience at this hotel. Super well located, clean roomy and great value. Couldn’t ask for more. We got an upgrade to the two bedroom apartment which was very roomy and comfortable. Some rooms have stairs so check that if stairs are an issue for you.

Room tip: Parking spots are tight but ok. Check the stair situation.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

The motel sits above a restaurant that has live music EVERY night until 9pm. We stayed on a Monday night as a stopover on our way to Brisbane to catch a plane. Music didn't stop until I phoned and complained at 915pm. Bathroom had mould, room had no fridge yet advertised it did so we had to throw away food. Very very small, can't have the shower and bathroom door open at the same time it's THAT small. Photos have been out on bookings.com of the real room we stayed in, their photos are nothing like what you get!

Date of stay: July 2021