“Great bibimbap, even better service ”
Review of Haru Asian Kitchen

Haru Asian Kitchen
Ranked #139 of 366 Restaurants in Noosa
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Description: Haru Asian Kitchen is a place to catch up with friends and family for Korean and Japanese cuisines.
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch yesterday and had the kimchi bibimbap. It was absolutely delicious! The best part was the lovely waitress who offered to mix the dish for me, and made sure we had everything we needed. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

What a great find, staff very friendly and great service. The food was excellent and very enjoyable, well recommended to give this place a try.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Neighbours told us to have dinner at Haru, promoting the local Korean kitchen for it's fresh food and friendly staff. They were right on their call. The waitress was very helpful and as we were both Korean food virgins, her assistance was welcome, as was the friendly chef's.
I enjoyed the food, which was of good quality although I will say I left a little hungry as the serves were on the conservative side.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here during our stay in Noosa. I am Korean so know my Korean food and this place served good Korean food.
We had spicy pork and spicy chicken lunch specials. They also had Japanese dishes on the menu which were popular with other patrons at the restaurant.
The spicy pork had a descent heat to it and did not disappoint my craving for good Korean food!
The staff/owner was friendly and attentive.
NB if you are used to Korean food from Sydney where you get a lot of banchan, you unfortunately wont have that luxury here in Noosa. I however appreciate why they can only give you kimchi and pickled radish as banchan - you are in Noosa where the closest Korean grocery is all the way in Brisbane!
Would I go back? Yes for sure if I am back in Noosa.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Best Korean cuisine on the Sunshine Coast, hands down. The bibimbap, kimchi and BBQ were excellent. Best of all, the staff were friendly, accomodating, and professional. They paid special attention to our toddler, who was given a special Korean snack to keep him busy, and the kitchen staff even played hide-and-seek with him through the kitchen hatch. Will definitely be back - still plenty to try on the menu!