“Best Burgers”
Review of Ribs & Burgers

Ribs & Burgers
Ranked #112 of 217 Restaurants in Mandurah
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here twice now and both times the burgers have been great. You get a bit messy eating them but you dont care because they are so good. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A week after opening, we decided to visit Ribs & Burgers for lunch. We had to butchers original burger with chips and the chicken chilli wrap with sweet potato fries.

The burger and chips were up to their usual high standards, but the highlights were the wrap and sweet potato fries. I can safely say these are the best sweet potato fries I have ever had and, as a lover of chilli, I am pleased to report that the chicken chilli wrap had a nice heat to it.

With quick and friendly service, I would highly recommend this restaurant.