Coraki Holiday Cottages
  • Restaurant
US$102
US$97
Good 3.5/5
Country Comfort Amity Motel Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
US$111
US$106
Very Good 4/5
Ace Motor Inn(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Very Good 4/5
Dog Rock Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$115
Very Good 4/5
Emu Point Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
US$92
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsoyster harbourlog fireholiday sitean abundance of wildlifebush settingbirds singingwashing machinewonderful staydouble bedexcellent locationstayed here for nightsjodyfishingemuloftvillabrim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Just had four days of rest and relaxing at this lovely venue. The chalet was fully equipped and the venue was super clean. The views from the balcony were so restful,right by the rivers edge and an abundance of wildlife, and Eddy the emu. Fishing was good and had a good feed of brim and flounder. Great family spot.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank david h
CorakiCottages, Manager at Coraki Holiday Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for such a lovely review, hope to see you all gain soon
Regards Sharon

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights at Christmas and had a wonderful time. We were in a 3 bedroom villa with an amazing deck overlooking Oyster Harbour. Everything is tidy and clean, the villa and bedrooms are spacious, kitchen and villa had everything you need.

Can't beat the location, close to everything but amazingly quite and relaxing. We never wanted to leave the deck! Jody is lovely and very accommodating, would definitely recommend this place and will come back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnaBelle1184
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We have stayed here several times before and have always loved the venue. The cottages are fairly basic but very clean.The manager is the best part of the stay. She goes out of her way to ensure we are comfortable and nothing is too much trouble. Always a good supple of logs. The bed is comfortable and the cottages have balconies with views to die for. No wifi but good phone reception. Love the place!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We came down to Albany to attend a concert and were lucky enough to stay at Coraki cottages whilst we were there. What an absolute gem of a place. The cottage that we stayed in had a double bed in one room, a set of bunk beds with another single bed in a second room and a double bed in the loft - there was a fight for who would get the loft as everyone wanted it!. The cottages are very roomy and has everything that you need - crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and all of the bedding and towels. There is also a wonderful woodfire to keep you nice and cosy. The woodbox was prestocked with chopped wood with more in an outside area if we needed it. It also had a tv and dvd player as well as a washing machine. It was so nice, like we were in our own little natural cocoon. The cottage is nestled in amongst the trees so you wake up to the birds singing. The view across the bay is just wonderful and when we came out in the morning there was an emu! We were told that there was a kangaroo too, although we did not see him. My whole family loved staying here and cant wait to make a return trip. Thank you Jody, for all of your attention to detail to ensure that we had a great stay. Often these places can be a bit run down and dirty, but this was very modern - comfiest beds ever, and absolutely spotlessy clean. Highly recommend Coraki cottages.

Room Tip: All of the cottages are separated from each other so they are all quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Recently had the most wonderful stay at Coraki. Jody, the manager couldn't do enough to look after me. Was really in need of R&R so just holed myself up in the cottage and the beautiful grounds. Cottage was very well equipped, very clean and the highlight for me being from the city was a log fire - so much so that I had it going non stop until one night I realized that I was low on wood. Sheepishly I went to the office (in blustering weather) to ask her where I could get some more. She sent me back to the cottage and out she came and stocked me up again. I think she even had to chop some. She's the kind of girl that nothings too much trouble. I so appreciated her helpfulness and kindness. Will be back for my next winter get-away

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo