Coraki Holiday Cottages
Quality Apartments Banksia Gardens Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$75
Dog Rock Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$146
Hotels.com
Best Western Albany Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$257
Agoda.com
Ace Motor Inn(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$110
Agoda.com
Albany Bayview YHA(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
  • Breakfast included
US$321
BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park(Albany)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsoyster harbourlog fireholiday sitean abundance of wildlifebush settingbirds singingwashing machinewonderful staydouble bedexcellent locationstayed here for nightsjodyfishingemuloftvillabrim
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We came down to Albany to attend a concert and were lucky enough to stay at Coraki cottages whilst we were there. What an absolute gem of a place. The cottage that we stayed in had a double bed in one room, a set of bunk beds with another single bed in a second room and a double bed in the loft - there was a fight for who would get the loft as everyone wanted it!. The cottages are very roomy and has everything that you need - crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and all of the bedding and towels. There is also a wonderful woodfire to keep you nice and cosy. The woodbox was prestocked with chopped wood with more in an outside area if we needed it. It also had a tv and dvd player as well as a washing machine. It was so nice, like we were in our own little natural cocoon. The cottage is nestled in amongst the trees so you wake up to the birds singing. The view across the bay is just wonderful and when we came out in the morning there was an emu! We were told that there was a kangaroo too, although we did not see him. My whole family loved staying here and cant wait to make a return trip. Thank you Jody, for all of your attention to detail to ensure that we had a great stay. Often these places can be a bit run down and dirty, but this was very modern - comfiest beds ever, and absolutely spotlessy clean. Highly recommend Coraki cottages.

Room Tip: All of the cottages are separated from each other so they are all quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Recently had the most wonderful stay at Coraki. Jody, the manager couldn't do enough to look after me. Was really in need of R&R so just holed myself up in the cottage and the beautiful grounds. Cottage was very well equipped, very clean and the highlight for me being from the city was a log fire - so much so that I had it going non stop until one night I realized that I was low on wood. Sheepishly I went to the office (in blustering weather) to ask her where I could get some more. She sent me back to the cottage and out she came and stocked me up again. I think she even had to chop some. She's the kind of girl that nothings too much trouble. I so appreciated her helpfulness and kindness. Will be back for my next winter get-away

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Stayed for two nights on a visit to Albany. Clean rooms, spotless bed linen and towels. Great location living in a quiet park with views of the river. Cottages are separated so there is a good feeling of privacy. Wood provided each day for the cosy fire I lit each evening. Very comfortable bed meant a great sleep. Good water pressure in hot showers. Free loans of a range of DVDs. Staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Highly recommended and will book again on my next Albany visit.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank andykings2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Pleasant, family-style accommodation on the banks of Oyster Harbour, about 15 minutes from the Albany CBD. Our two bedroom bungalow had everything we needed and was clean.
The grounds are well looked after, with plenty of room to kick the footy and there is an emu (hi Eugene) and roo within an enclosure that are very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

No hot water and was given a small electric heater to warm the bathroom whilst having freezing shower! Cold showers for 4 days and nights for my husband and I and 3 young children. Not interested in fixing problem. Carpets are filthy. Bathroom is below average with one shower only and grout is also filthy. Mattresses are very old and the villa felt grotty. Kitchen well equipped. The office has overwhelming smell when you walk in and it summed up our whole experience. Would not stay here again. I'm happy with basic accommodation if it is clean and well maintained but Coraki cottages are in need of major attention.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
CorakiCottages, Manager at Coraki Holiday Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hello, I am so very sorry your stay was not good.
I just wanted to let you know that we are now under new management and a lot of maintenance and grounds work has been done.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to make amends if you are ever in Australia again. If you are, please feel free to email me and i will work out credit for you
Kind Regards