HideAway Haven
Quality Apartments Banksia Gardens Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$98
TripAdvisor
Best Western Albany Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$111
getaroom.com
Dog Rock Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewsitalian dinnerthought of everythingattentive hostsbreakfast each morninghighest qualitycommon kitchenshared kitchenhot spaspent two nightscomfortable bedrelaxing stayoysterslounge areafull kitchenhome away from homeshort drivemaggie
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I recently stayed at the beautiful Hideaway Haven whilst in Albany on business. From the moment I was greeted at the door by Becki and Maggie I thought I had found my home away from home. I was treated as a special guest and no request was too hard for them. The house is surrounded by tranquil bush settings, complete with their own bandicoot. All rooms are tasteful and stylishly decorated and the food was sublime. Finally though it was Becki and Maggie that made my business trip so easy to enjoy. Their warmth and honest desire to please and be great hosts for Albany was amazing and I will definitely be visiting again - either for a holiday or work again. I am also keen to bring corporate clients with me as I know they will thank me for sharing this experience with them!

Room Tip: Make sure you eat there as the food is really amazing. Mushroom Ragout with homemade Brioche for breakfast was superb!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Maggie-Becki, Owner at HideAway Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

Dear Jeanette, what a pleasure it was to welcome you to HideAway Haven. We are passionate about what we provide for our guests and love it when they understand how special they are to us. We love serving non traditional breakfasts and are glad you loved the Mushroom Ragout served on made toasted Brioche. We look forward to being able to welcome you to HideAway Haven again.

╔═════════ ೋღ§ღೋ ═════════╗
ೋ ♥♫♥ Thank You so much ! ♥♫♥ ೋ
╚═════════ ೋღ§ღೋ ═════════╝

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed for two nights at HideAway Haven and everything was perfect! The room is beautiful, the view is amazing, the food was absolutely delicious and the hosts were extremely friendly and attentive. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Maggie-Becki, Manager at HideAway Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We are glad you enjoyed a perfect stay with us and hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in WA.

╔═════════ ೋღ§ღೋ ═════════╗
ೋ ♥♫♥ Thank You so much ! ♥♫♥ ೋ
╚═════════ ೋღ§ღೋ ═════════╝

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I can't thank Maggie and Becki enough for making my break so wonderful. I rarely get an opportunity to have a break so when I do I need a place that is serene, comfortable and makes you feel you are on a 'holiday'. Hideaway Haven ticked all those boxes for me and I can't wait to return again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Maggie-Becki, Owner at HideAway Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thanks Dolly for taking the time to write a review. We loved having you here and giving you a real break away. With 2 little kids we realise how special it was for you to have a nice long hot shower in the morning without the patter of little feet knocking at the door calling 'Mummy, Mummy'. It was such a pleasure to be able to drive you to your venue and restaurants so you didn't have to navigate your way around roundabouts. We hope to see you back again real soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

From the moment hosts Maggie and Beckie greeted us we were impressed by their sincere love, and passion for Hideaway Haven and their desire to ensure that we experienced some of that whilst there. And we certainly did!. Their service in all areas was 5 star. Breakfasts are on time, homemade, organic and delectable. Their thoughtfulness in attending to turning on heaters to warm rooms and homemade cake put out for us to be devoured after a long day out was a surprise and a joy!. The rooms, bedding, linen, laundry and kitchen appliances are all pristine and 5 star quality.
Hideaway Haven overlooks sweeping green paddocks with the inlet in the distance. Birds wildlife
bandicoots and rabbits abound and greet you each morning from your breakfast table.
Maggie and Beckie's hard work and commitment to excellence is obvious, commendable and very much appreciated! Thank you, lovely ladies! Great Job! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Maggie-Becki, Owner at HideAway Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jen - thank you so much for your review. We so enjoyed having you here with us.
Everyone loves to see wildlife, and what better place to observe wild birds and mammals than on your own private deck. Watching birds, interacting with them and listening to their songs can help relieve stress and promote well-being. We have over 45 different varieties of birds, bandicoots, kangaroos, skinks, and butterflies to keep our guests entertained for hours. So glad you stayed awhile to enjoy them.
We look forward to welcoming you back to HideAway Haven one day.

✿ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬░T░H░A░N░K░ ✿ ░Y░O░U░ ✿ ░B░O░T░H░▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ✿

Reviewed 4 June 2014

HideAway Haven was the perfect break for us , not too far to travel yet far enough away to feel you were really having a break. Becki & Maggie were perfect hosts welcoming us & making us feel comfortable from the moment Becki opened the door. Everything was ready including a lovely warm room which was absolutely spotless. The breakfast was served right on time & the Pea & Ham soup we ordered for dinner delicious. Ted sitting on the bed was a real homely touch for me! Yes we would stay there again & certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a break in a truly beautiful setting their 5 star rating is well deserved.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine N

Dear Christine,
We are so glad we could spoil you and your husband during the long weekend. Pretty excited to have our Pea and Ham Soup rated #1 by you.
We love it when we exceed the expectations of our guests so they feel as though they are friends coming home rather than strangers staying away from home.
We look forward to welcoming you and your friends to HideAway Haven again.

•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•*¨*•♫♪♪♫
♥[̲̅̅T][̲̅̅H][̲̅̅A][̲̅̅N][̲̅̅K] [̲̅̅Y][̲̅̅O][̲̅̅U] [̲̅̅S][̲̅̅O] [̲̅̅M][̲̅̅U][̲̅̅C][̲̅̅H]♥