“Upmarket Fish n chips”
Review of Ocean and Paddock

Ocean and Paddock
Ranked #1 of 13 Quick Bites in Albany
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Ocean and Paddock is the humble Aussie Fish and Chip shop re-imagined with this chefs version that is an Albany casual seafood restaurant. We have both take-awat and dine in options and are BYO with no corkage.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Fsntastically fresh seafood, complimented by friendly professional attentive staff. Intially prices may seem higher than usual, however the quality of the food and service makes it value for money. Also has an indoor dining area which is prefect for a BYO wine or two. Desserts are great too :-)

1  Thank Alpeace

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Ocean & Paddock after hearing great reviews from work friends. We found a great menu, all fresh, local and in season produce. I loved the extra information on the wall about where the food comes from, it shows the owners are super keen on supporting the local suppliers. I had the Risotto Balls Salad, so delicious, great size and the dressing was very tasty. Also had a side of the Manjimup chips, perfect crunch and seasoning. Well worth the 5 stars.

1  Thank StantonSH
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

First impression is what a nice clean place to eat my fish and chips! We both ordered classic fish and chips which turned out to be fresh albany bronze whaler. Cost $16 per generous serve -2 big pieces each amd more than we could eat. We had stuff to draw with during our short wait. Havent enjoyed my fish like that in atleast 10 years! Chips were cooked well. The lovely young chap was pretty attentive and i heard anoyher couple saying how they always enjoy their good there. Well priced well cooked well sourced well eaten!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It was my first time going in and certainly won't be my last the food was exceptional and the customer service was hand down amazing
I 100% would advise everyone to go down there and have a try!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I might be addicted to the deep fried brownies from here. So good. Batter perfect, brownies melt in your mouth, accompanying ice cream is delish.

I love their other food and eat it often, but at the moment those brownies take top place.

Best thing about O&P though is they keep changing things up according to local availability, so I'm pretty sure I'll have a new favourite soon.