“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It didn’t look like much from the front but everyone told my colleague & I to go here on our overnight trip to Benalla.
The outdoor area is lovely & I would’ve enjoyed sitting there having a drink.
I liked the two different dining options- the more casual side of the dining room was nice for our circumstances.
I ordered the salmon, which was absolutely delicious!! I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed salmon quite that much, despite it being one of my favourite foods. The veggies were cooked perfectly. My colleague had the Parma, which was enormous & had a very nice looking salad, & the chips... my goodness they looked yum!
We wanted the special baileys chocolate mousse, which was unfortunately sold out, but my colleague actually licked the glass after his trifle- & I had serious food envy!
Service was great, & the prices were great for the quality.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Take a quick detour from Hume Highway towards Benalla and you won't be disappointed. You'll get an impressive quality of food and service in a local hotel diner.
If you care about local food and can'tn't put up with the poor food and barely any service of the roadside service centre franchises, then this place is for you.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Dropped into the Northo for dinner by chance. Nice pub with comfortable décor - nice lounges and seating. Had the Chicken scallopini for dinner and I was very impressed. It was nicely cooked and beautifully presented. Really if I had have been presented this at a top restaurant I would not have been disappointed. Best pub meal I think I have had.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

we were well received by staff to our table then shown menu had drinks good variety to choose from beer a lot to pick and wine served also great, a short time then we ordered our meals once again a good lot to choose , the food was excellent fish / steak ,/ salads were off high quality and enought

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and i visited on a monday night, there wasn't much open in town. Luckily we found the the north eastern hotel. The service was welcoming and the food was on point. We will be back!!

Date of visit: February 2018