All reviews budget room rooms are clean family room cheapest room great shower tea and coffee making facilities motel toaster tasmania host laundry craft
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived late in the day after a very long drive, to be told my booking, which I had in my hand, had cancelled in the system. I showed him my booking. After a time he decided to give us a room, but with little effort or lip service. The room was comfortable, but the cold reception unfortunately affected the atmosphere of our stay.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank rockleyvale
Reviewed 9 February 2018

A bit outdated but very clean rooms and friendly staff. Our room had a toaster, fridge and kettle but on the property, they also have a washing machine, clothes dryer and microwave. When I opted for the cheapest room, I was informed that it's a small room with 2 single beds. Beds were very comfy, one window with a view and indeed not much space but it was only for one night and good value. Around the corner is a Woolworths supermarket and the motel has a licenced restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

First time stay at this Motel, the room was extremely clean and well maintained, very cosy environment.
The Motel management and staff, were very friendly and most helpful, the food presentation and taste was excellent.
Good selection of Tv channels and high class equipment used for their Wifi distribution.
Absolutely have no reservations in recommending this Motel for staying at.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018

After a three day hike at Walls of Jerusalem, we stopped here in our camper van to rest and recharge and the motel was an excellent spot to do this. The room was clean and had a stunning view (bonus awesome sunset that night!). The motel had a laundry and we could wash all our clothes and a vehicle cleaning station with all the equipment to get the dirt off our camper van. We borrowed a video from reception and spent a lovely evening lying on our comfortable beds then had a great sleep,recharged the next morning and ready for our next adventure.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on my way to Cradle Mountain. Rooms are basic but clean, mine had a beautiful view of the mountains. Had the mixed grill at the restaurant, it was reasonably priced and tasty. Received complimentary prawn crackers which was very cute too. The staff are super friendly and helpful, both at the desk and in the restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo