All reviews beachfront room bistro attached tour group room was clean bottle shop penguin tour across the road the east coast great spot sit outside walk in shower family room stayed here for one night good size staff were friendly and helpful great place to stay would stay again
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The actual motel is a disgrace!! So not what is on the internet and just run down everything was horrid about this place. The pub next door is it’s savior the meal was lovely and the girls behind the bar were all nice but definately not somewhere to stay overnight. We even had the luxury of someone’s else’s brush being tucked in our bed! I understand it is the end of winter but take care of your property all year round never again and would never recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

5ere was a nice lady at reception and check in was smooth. The room is fine and the location is good.

I would recommend eating at another place in town. The Italian place two minutes away looked much better and locals told me it is great. For this restaurant I ordered the larger steak. It seemed small but I ate it anyway. Later, as others got their food around me, the steaks were double the size. I asked Sarah behind the bar and she said she would check. She came back a minute later and said “you got the big one”. She then turned completely away from me as though I did not exist. All of her friendliness when I placed my order was long gone.

The other guy behind the bar also would no longer acknowledge my existence. I also ordered the sauce and it was in a tiny pitcher that was about a quarter full. They charge extra if you want enough for the steak.

So the hotel was fine but I recommend eating elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bcooper434
Reviewed 26 July 2018

By the time we arrived in Bicheno it was chilly and raining, so we thought relaxing in a warm motel room with a view of the beach would make up for not being outside. This motel ticked those boxes. Nice and modern inside and full height sliding doors to take in the whole view.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stayed for 2 nights recently and had the family room, with queen bed and then 2 single beds in seperate room which was fantastic. Rooms are a good size and tv in each room which the kids loved. Little balcony overlooking the water was great. Very clean and tidy too. In a great spot and close to everything Bicheno has to offer. Great spot.

Room Tip: Room 25 good view and 2 rooms with 2x single beds and a queen
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amy P, Accommodation Exec. at Beachfront Bicheno, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you and your family had a good time in Bicheno.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and enjoy this beautiful part of the world.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Room is okay bearing in mind this is a motel. It is a great location to be your base, traveling to Freycinet, Coles Bay, penguin watch.

Restaurant at the club is not bad and there is jackpot, keno & snooker.

5min driving gets you to the blowhole which is nice and if you explore, you can find penguin viewing spots around residentials & park.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family