All reviews one night basic room electric blankets penguin tour bbq area free wifi small tv fresh milk bedroom unit good size swimming pool guest laundry great accommodation wineglass bay freycinet national park would stay again the east coast
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Wintersun Gardens as a family of 4, we stayed for one night, and were pleasantly surprised with the accommodation, we booked a 2 bedroom unit which was spacious and comfortable for all of us, the price was more than reasonable.
Close to facilities and the beach, I would highly recommend the Wintersun Gardens for your next stay in Bicheno!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pinkmellawella
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stayed just one night on our Tasmanian holiday. Check in was easy and I loved getting fresh milk. The room was basic but clean and we both could have a lovely hot shower at the end of the day. You do need to leave you key in the slot to use the electricity so can't warm the room but in saying that it didn't take long to heat. Overall I found it affordable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We were travelling through here in the winter and had booked this place ahead of time due to the affordable prices.

The room was clean and tidy with basic facilities. The heater can take a little while to heat up room. Once it does the rooms are nice and warm. The key fob needs to be in its slot for power to the room so you can’t heat up the room while out for dinner etc. Some places in Tasmania will heat up the rooms knowing guests are arriving that evening.

The place was well run and well looked after, check in was quick, we would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. We travelled with a baby and they thoughtfully offered additional baby supplies eg bedding for us.
Basic motel with everything you need- does what it says it’d do. Good location and price. Would probably be lovely in summer with outdoor bbq facilities (we travelled in winter).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed during winter, and I must admit I was nervous when I saw the heater. I didn’t think it would be warm enough, but I was wrong. It was amazing. I did have to press the button during the night as it has a timer to turn off, but I didn’t mind.

We had a 2 bedroom cabin and it was very roomy and comfortable. Parking outside the cabin making it easy to get luggage in and out.

The wifi wasn’t very good. Check in and out easy and staff friendly. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family