“Great coffee and breakfast selection ”
Review of Tranquillity Cafe

Tranquillity Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Tranquillity Cafe is the place to be for great food, awesome specialty coffee, delicious cakes & super friendly service.
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Trinity Beach from interstate. Tranquility was one of our local cafes and after 1 morning we were hooked! Coffee and breaky are amazing! I am a fussy coffee drinker and couldn’t fault them at all. Friendly staff and they made my toast just how I like it :):)

A little pricey I think for coffee but well worth it!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have visited a few times recently and found he burgers to be fresh and plentiful and the milkshakes are fantastic. Chips are hot and fresh and come with the burger . Great place to stop for a feed and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Bloke sells Parma burgers and Chicken burgers ... he uses processed frozen chicken patties.... oh my god 14$ for a processed chicken frozen thing burger..
No mention of this when selling it or on the menu.
Chips soft and no salt
Never again
I live close but would rather drive to anywhere but here to get a real burger..
you are a joke you mate

1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Very handy for a light breakfast that will not cost as much as the cafes outrageous prices along the beach front cafes - plus the food was better - good service and good coffee with a paper to read and a supermartket next store if needed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

In all serious though Tranquility cafe can cater to the difficult eater.
I really enjoy their hot chocolates and the sloppy joe burger!