“Great Cafe”

Sea Juiced Sandwich & Juice Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ulladulla
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Had lunch yesterday, a perfect cafe, my wrap was fresh and tasty and the coffee was great, all served in a friendly atmosphere

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches were super tasty & the juices were delicious. Great service & decently priced. Such a great little pick me up when road tripping up or down the coast.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered a take away chicken snitty wrap and asked for aioli sauce instead of the mayonnaise.
I waited till I got home to eat it. As I took my first bite I started to get a burning sensation, I opened the wrap to find bits of chilli flakes from sauce which looks like they had tried to scrap it off. I can't personally stand anything with the slightest bit of hotness (everyone is different). That was a good way to wreck my lunch. Cheers.

On top of that they have downgraded wraps sizes and are now using Coles gluten free wraps.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Excellent menu, prices good, service fast but not all that friendly.
If they smiled a little and asked how my day was I am sure that i wouldreturn here more often. Very clean

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite cafe in all of Ulladulla! Amazing service and food. Everything is always fresh and delicious. The staff are awesome! Highly recommend

2  Thank sheree1411