“Brilliant club restaurant”

Swordfish Ulladulla
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Ulladulla
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was a step up when it comes to club food. We'd been travelling for several days and were quite used to club meals but this property at the bowling club was brilliant.

Great value, magnificent food and friendly staff.

The oysters were fresh and well prepared but it was the roast that was the standout. I'd given up on club roasts about 10 years ago but this restaurant had it all on display and even better, they allow the customer to mix the meats.

It was so nice, I had roast beef and roast pork and both were beautiful. The gravy was think and tasty and even the veges were nice.

Never thought I'd review a club roast but if other clubs did their roasts even 50% as good as this place, I'd be a regular.

My wife had the parmie and thankfully the staff member suggested the half serve as it was huge so I'm not sure how you'd get through the full serve.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

To be fare my review is a few months old. I would rather have more light healthy options at lower prices if eating in a pub or club. But like I said, that would some some

1  Thank Tania M
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the local Bowling club. Amazing seafood and lovely staff. Good service

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Located inside the Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club, Swordfish offered a wide variety of meals on the menu at a reasonable price. Our party had a bucket of prawns (sweet and delicious), traditional roast dinner and fish and chips. The setting was comfortable and service was good.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

It is a typical club restaurant very open and noisey. The food was good. My husband hand a tomato brusetta salad with beef, I had a maple roasted pumpkin salad with chicken. Both were very tastey and large portions sizes.