Tea Gardens Hotel(Tea Gardens)
US$66
US$59
  • Restaurant
Boathouse Resort Tea Gardens(Tea Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hawks Nest Motel(Hawks Nest)(Great Value!)
US$95
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Martys at Little Beach(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Priceline
Nelson Bay Breeze Holiday Apartments(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$164
Admiral Nelson Motor Inn(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$80
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$78
US$65
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$73
US$66
All reviewsspa bathnelson bayclub restaurantclub facilitiesspacious showerquiet locationlarge roombbq areaaustralian mealsbowling clubsmall poolpacific highwayhawks nestpleasant staystayed longeran overnight staylocation is great
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We had a peaceful and pleasant stay here. The view from our room was lovely, looking out to bushland and nothing but trees. There were blue butterflies dancing around in the bushes every morning. The bedding was clean and changed regularly. The motel is a little old but had all the features required. Clean, spacious shower, clean spa bath. The wireless internet was quite unreliable from our room. The pool was nice but unfortunately under repair for a few of the days of our stay. I only had one meal at the restaurant; chicken and sweetcorn soup. It wasn’t great and because of this, didn’t return to the restaurant. The motel is in an excellent location and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Tea Gardens overall is a really nice place to visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Staff were very friendly changed our room so bike was out the front quiet location away from the hotel meal was the best club meal i have had in a long time rooms were very clean and comfortable would definitely recommend a stay here

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Motel was simple but it wasn’t expensive. Basic but kept clean. Like it cause it’s kinda in the woods, really peaceful. Staff were very friendly. Right next to it is their clubhouse where you could get good choices of drinks, and a restaurant as well with great food and reasonable price. Overall the whole experience was a very peaceful stay in serenity, with friendly people, good pub to drink, nice little restaurant and all in all very reasonable priced.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Had the worst meal I have ever ordered..scotch fillet that was not scotch fillet asked for MR got WD mushroom was that foul I had to spit it out did not even manage to consume .05 percent of the meal it was that bad ..chef come out and tried telling me that because I hadn’t eaten half of the steak I can’t tell if it was terrible or not when I said the first mouthful was all fat so I tried a second bite and that was as bad he still argued until I told him I work in a restaurant and know what a scotch fillet was ..he just walked of the did not even offer my money back and no they were not flat out busy for holidays I still expect more than what I wouldn’t even dish up to my mates blind drunk at a bbq ..photo included the bit in middle that was eaten was a scoop of rice I took from my husband DONT waste your money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stayed for 2 nights between Christmas & New Year. Apparently the motel was full but you wouldn't have known it as it was amazingly quiet and peaceful.
The room was enormous and looked out onto bush at the back of the building.
Comfortable beds and a terrific shower.
Staff all very welcoming and friendly.
Added bonus is the bistro onsite.
Thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back facing the bush.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple