All reviews catholic club ice skating industrial area entertainment options western suburbs sports centre atrium restaurant breakfast buffet excellent hotel room service room was spacious park road good size business trip reception staff enjoyable stay a great place to stay
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 had a one night stay in a room with 2 Queen beds. Very impressed with the service we received at reception at both check-in and check-out. Staff were polite and friendly while catering to our requests.
Beds were very comfortable and room was large enough for the 4 of us and all our luggage without having to clamber over things.
Bathroom was spacious and clean. Loved the large towels and very hot shower.
Overall we all had a wonderful sleep and left feeling very refreshed for our journey on to Victoria.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have stayed at this Hotel twice now and both times I have encountered problems. First time the AC was not working properly kept turning off and this time the TV was doing the very same thing. I did tell the reception staff on check out. But it would make me thing again before booking there again.Everything else was fine.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Still needs work, no extra towels, blinds not connected, fridge not cold, no wine glasses and limited selection of wines, insufficient towel racks, no soap dish.

Need more staff in restaurant leave booking until completed.

Room Tip: air conditioner on in rooms when arriving
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank QueenslandTourist
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I have been stayed here for couple times. It is as good as usual. So I can have good rest during my business schedule. And the best is it is with a one dollar one breakfast promotion. It is a perk. But one defective is the breakfast department did not communicate well with front desk. They don’t know we had breakfast included. The lady keep asking me to pay 20 dollars each. The manager take care of it lol.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Above motel standard but only just. Bed was comfortable. Dinner at the Catholic Club attached. That’s an experience!! Huge meals served with no finesse. Everything just piled on the plate. The stir fry was nice though. Depressing place. Breakfast next morning in the hotel was not much better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple