“Not to be missed!”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pins on Luline's setting is a Katoomba landmark, a grand historic house built at the turn of the century. We deliver fine food with Contemporary Australian flavours and a focus on locally sourced produce. We provide an intimate, cozy and comfortable dining experience, set in the heart of the breathtaking Blue Mountains. Visitors can enjoy the surrounding natural beauty and the outlook of our stunning traditional English gardens with a glass of locally sourced wine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you are in Katoomba Pins on Lurline must not be missed. The food was outstanding and very reasonably priced with good portion sizes. If you are a vegetarian there is a six course tasting menu as well as the general tasting menu which can be ordered for one. We are a la carte. Thank you to all who have reviewed - we wouldn’t have found this gem without you!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went to my grandsons wedding and the lunch was at this place we had a choice of three dishes as we were quite a big party particularly with 7 small children we had to make it more manageable. We all had the same starters three different plates of various meets, salads and vegetables, there was plenty for all and as a main course there was steak, chicken or salmon. Had I known one could have the steak as one liked it, I probably would have gone for steak, I chosen chicken and that was very delicious although I rarely eat chicken, as I feel sorry for them. There was a choice of 2 sweets, both very delicious. I had no chance to see the a la carte menu, but was adviced by some of my fellow guests that it is very good. It has a fantastic view and the service was excellent, fast and not intrusive. They must have had a job as the children were rarely on their seats, they were either with their parents on their lap or out and about playing. I think some even went down to the garden. My compliments to my Grandchildren for choosing this place and for putting an excellent menu together. I can highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a classic early 1900’s mansion with beautiful gardens that has been turned into a restaurant. I tried the Kangaroo on a bed of greens and beets. Delicious if you like nearly rare game meat, which I do. Accompanied with an Aussie Shiraz/Grenache wine that I liked very much. The zucchini flowers stuffed with local cheese was also a hit. Richard had lamb with risotto in an unusual combo with beets and feta. He pronounced it so-so at best.
Downers: It’s a shame when a classy place covers its fine tablecloths with finger-paint paper and decorates its tables with artificial flowers in tiny plastic vases while the gardens abound with color all around us. Very tacky, especially considering how expensive our meal was.

1  Thank Jane L
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We recently held our wedding of about 40 guests here and we couldn't be happier! The staff were absolutely amazing and attentive and our glasses were never empty. The food, oh my god! We had so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the food is (although we already knew this)! Everybody was so full from canapés, entrees, mains and dessert that nobody had any wedding cake. Ian, the manager, was amazing and made everything run smoothly on the day. We can't thank Pins on Lurline enough for making our wedding day run so smoothly. We will definitely be coming back to Pins every time we visit the Blue Mountains!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We snuck into Pins right at opening on a Monday eve thanks to Ian’s generosity. We didn’t have a booking and arrived on foot just prior to opening.
What an awesome surprise with great food, flavors and plating. We loved every bite. We also had a New Zealand Pinot Gris that far exceeded any other we’ve tasted to accompany our meal.
Pumpkin soup and Porkbelly were both serious comfort food winners. With one of us doing the tasting menu, we couldn’t lose.
Great location, food and service. We are ready for more!