“Authentic Thai food in the Blue Mountains, delicious.”

Gasiinsamut Thai Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 103 Restaurants in Katoomba
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone number - 0247825671
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We had our meal delivered but let me tell you, it was great. Very authentic, spices were just right and flavours like I've had in Bangkok. We ordered the Panang Curry and the Pork Belly stir fry as well as the fried rice. Honestly, wasn't expecting much, but was so pleasantly surprised when we had the meal that we went back later in the week. If you looking for good spice in the mountains, look no further.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We ate well ! We had good pleasant service and it was value for money . Chicken and lamb dishes were beautifully spiced . Recommend

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went there last night. Orderd deep fried chicken with cashew nut sauce, pad see ew chicken and massaman lamb. I have to say this place is one of the best . Tried many thai restaurant before and definitely one of best. I rate this place.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and really delicious food. The green curry was especially good. Will definitely go back. Maybe even tomorrow :)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I enjoyed the spring rolls which were very hot and the vegetarian thai green curry. The veges were fresh and I will go back as I live around here in Wentworth Falls

Date of visit: February 2018