1,780 results
All reviews high tea indoor pool darleys restaurant three sisters blue mountains valley view room echo point lounge area wall paper scones five star hotel reading room echoes restaurant sister hotel billiard room buffet breakfast mid week
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We felt that the dated décor fitted the style of the property and found that the room had an excellent view with a comfortable bed. The staff were helpful but we were surprised when we came in at 21.30 to find the bar being closed up because there were no guests in the lounge. When we wanted a brandy coffee we were told that the coffee machine had been cleaned which we did find irritating.

Room Tip: Best rooms have a great view over the Blue Mountains
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
MeaganI8, Front Office Manager at Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Ian R,

Warm greetings from Lilianfels Resort & Spa and thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to get your beverage order when you arrived. Our lounge bar is open until 11pm and our team should have been able to prevail upon you your request.

Your feedback has been passed on to ensure this does not happen again.

I hope we can welcome you back with the warmth and hospitality for which we are known.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We dropped by this absolutely spectacular property for a High Tea experience. Experience has long taught me to be wary of my own expectations in the Blue Mountains - I rapidly realised that my fears were unfounded here. The service was polite and efficient. The High Tea itself was lovely (and extremely filling). Our dietary requirements were easily catered for. The ambiance left me relaxed, never wanting to leave (in fairness, this might’ve been owing to my subsequent food coma). Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and can’t wait to return.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Rebecca H,

Thank you for your very kind and complimentary review of the Lounge at Lilianfels Resort & Spa.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yiur experience, the food and that our team looked after you.

We look forward to welcome you back to dine again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Stayed 2 nights in 15/9-17/9,room no 204 with breakfast, the hotel's room was a bit dated but still stylish, the pool and Sauna was ok, intend to dinner in Darley's but full booked so transfer to Echo point restaurant but still quite good ,the taste and ambience was marvelous, the breakfast was ok but you need to pay if you order Espresso or Long Black...How come ??? And nobody will help you for baggage when check-in...but all in all, the hotel is one of the good in blue Mountain !

Dear Lando F,

Greetings from Lilianfels Resort & Spa and thank you for leaving your review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and your dinner at our sister property Echoes Boutique Hotel.

I am disappointed to hear that there was no assistance prevailed upon you for your luggage; we aim to assist each and every guest with warm and attentive service however failed on this occasion.

I hope we can welcome you back with the warmth and hospotality we are reknowned for.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Booked as a special occasion, paid the extra for the breakfast so called "renowned for one of the best in the region". Very bland, unimaginative and boring is more to the point. Then told we need to pay extra for Espresso coffee!!! Have stayed in hotels at half the price with a far better breakfast.
Also no movies to watch without paying extra, again. For the price charged the rooms were ok (a bit old fashioned) the bath was too small which was a major disappointment for me personally, the Orangery restaurant had wall coverings peeling away. Then housekeeping started vacuuming near enough to our room to disturb us at 7am......
The location is great for the 3 sisters and staff are friendly.

Dear Kelly G,

Warm greetings from the Blue Mountains and thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your kind words about the team; I am glad you were looked after during your stay. Thank you as well for your feedback about the breakfast and room. I would encourage you to book a room with a spa bath on your next visit for a larger bath than what is standard.

I apologise about the disturbance at 7am, vacuuming should not be conducted on the room corridors until later in the day and this has been passed on to our housekeeping team.

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We recently spent two days at the Lilianfels resort and booked one of the more expensive rooms with breakfast included in September 2018
The breakfasts cost about $55 per person a bit on the expensive side ,however we did not want the drip coffee and asked for espresso coffee
We were told that would be an extra $5.50 per person which given the cost of the hotel rate and breakfast rate seemed excessive to the point of being outrageous for a 5 star hotel
Rooms were ok but substandard for a 5 star resort,staff friendly except when we asked for a credit for the coffee
check alternates in the Blue mountains for accommodation!
we emailed the resort asking for a refund and have not yet had a reply
bad management to the extreme!!

Dear Martin M,

Warm greetings from Lilianfels Resort & Spa and thank you for your feedback.

Our buffet breakfast price in in fact $35 per person, not $55 as you have mentioned in your review. We have also responded to your request for a refund for your coffees and I trust this is now satisfactory to you.

We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Kind regards,