1,783 results
All reviews high tea indoor pool darleys restaurant three sisters blue mountains valley view room echo point lounge area wall paper scones reading room echoes restaurant sister hotel billiard room mid week old world charm scenic world
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Lilianfel's is a beautiful & cosy hotel - best escape from the big smoke.

Staff are very friendly & super helpful - especially David, Fiona, Adrian, Clare, Sarah & Monique. All worked hard at ensuring we had a lovely stay.

Would like to see a menu change with more variety of dishes.
Wish too, they had maintained their real log fires. Think the beds are a little too firm, A couple of other guests I spoke to agreed.

Still, love Lilianfels and always look forward to returning.

Room Tip: book a room with a spa bath!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Meagan I, Front Office Manager at Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Joint_Rap,

Warm greetings from Lilianfels Resort & Spa and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thank you for your continued patronage of the property, and for taking the time to provide your feedback following your most recent stay.

Thank you for your kind words about our team members. I am glad to hear they looked after you. Your feedback about the menu and the mattresses have been passed on the their respective departments. On your next visit, please speak to us about our pillow-top mattress toppers that may give you more comfort.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Meagan Iervasi

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My husband and I took my mother to stay here for 4 days recently. She is fairly immobile having had an accident recently where she fractured her C2 vertebrae and so is wearing a neck brace. We needed somewhere comfortable to stay with a change of scenery. Well you can't beat the scenery in the Blue Mountains and the hotel was extremely comfortable. My husband and I were able to go for bushwalks while my mother read books by the fire and we did a bit of shopping in Leura and enjoyed many delicious meals. Despite the neck brace we found a lovely relaxing foot treatment that she could enjoy in the spa. She said she felt very pampered at the end of the visit.
My only slight quibble was the inadequacy of the wifi provision in the rooms which made it very difficult to even get emails.

Room Tip: Stipulate views over the valley if that's what you want.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Heartfelt thanks to all Staff but special gratitude to the Hospitality and Room Service staff.Every endeavour was made to maximise my comfort and enjoyment for the three days of our stay.Any request was willingly and smilingly attended to.To sit and watch from my comfortable room the changing moods of the Jamison Valley was blissful.

Darleys Restaurant was its usual best and the cosy Orangery breakfast room made a great start to the day.

I hope to return for a fourth time.

Mrs Wilson Room 203.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank wilson2132
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We enjoyed our stay here, but it could have been so much better. We had a suite on the top floor with views over the valley. The room was big with a separate lounge which was excellent. The bed wasn't as comfortable as expected and the major disappointment was the size of the windows- there is a brilliant view but the windows were small and the curtains managed to hide most of the reason for being there. The service was rather disappointing given the amount of money we were paying. Overall, not an exceptional experience but an average one.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dom_Upton
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Our room overlooked the valley and the misty outlook was very whimsical. When the mist burnt off the views of the mountain scenery was outstanding. We could see the Scenic Railway , Cable Car and across to Scenic World . Echo Point was picturesque as always .
The room was well appointed, although the shower was small and difficult to access.
The Breakfast staff were very accommodating but the buffet was ordinary. The room where it is served is lovely and bright but at the rear of the building.
The lounge area is accessed by steps and would be difficult for people with mobility problems.The open fireplaces were warm and welcoming and seating nearby was at a premium.
The dining options within the resort were expensive as were the drinks , whether alcoholic or non alcoholic .
We did not use the Resorts Spa or other facilities but they also seemed expensive .
The Reception Staff were very pleasant and eager to be of assistance.

Room Tip: Valley view rooms
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple