“Oodles of noodles ”
Review of Thai Square

Thai Square
Ranked #45 of 103 Restaurants in Katoomba
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

First time dining here and we loved it. Byo, fast service and most of all delicious food!. Thanks Thai square.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Group of eight friends walked in on a Thursday night without reservations and was not a problem. We had their best banquet on the menu @$40 per head and were not disappointed. There was so much food that we could not finish it. Every dish was beautifully presented and delicious. All eight in the group were very impressed.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight with my daughters mixed entree was OK. Pad see wow was good, massamam beef average and satay noodles average . Table near door was freezing cold but service was good

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Thai Square is pretty much what you would expect.
Amazing food and no atmosphere.
Its cold and with really high ceilings it is just not the sort of place you want to sit down and eat at.

HOWEVER : The food was excellent. Cooked quickly [just like thai food should be] my red curry was perfection.
Reccommend maybe going there for takeaway and eating it in the car at a lookout. Much better atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The mixed entree was ok but the main dish was terrible. I ordered and Penang and my friend ordered a Massaman. The sauces tasted exactly the same. I just had vegetables in mine and my friend had onions and nuts with lamb. First off I would suggest that if they reduced their portions sizes then they may be able to improve on the quality. The vegetables in mine had come straight from a packet and were hard and the meat was the lowest quality you could imagine. It was tough and chewy and even my fork struggled to pick it up, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten lamb like this. The sauce was over salty and overall both dishes was disappointing. It as though they have tried to fit in as many table and chairs in one space to fit as many people as possible. We were basically sharing the table space with other people enough to hear the conversations people were having. Even the gaps the waiters were walking through were small and brushing past people’s table. The floor boards also move when they are walking. I would not recommend and will not be going here again.

Date of visit: July 2018