“Sunny”

Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

A great place to enjoy breakfast and coffee . Nice staff. Coffee is always good. Nice selection of cakes. Lunch meals are nice too.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

One of the nicest coffees I've had !
Very busy place, so that's always a good sign and there's obvious reasons why.
Meals we had were very nice too.
Only downside was watching the (a lot of times, confused) staff trying to find the customers at their respective tables so as to deliver their meals. With some tinkering to their ordering procedures, plus larger displayed numbers on the tables, the anguish on the staff's faces would be dramatically reduced, plus the meals would be delivered at the temperature they should be (mind you ours were fine, as they found us quickly).
We'll visit again for sure !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This morning I enjoyed an excellent breakfast at Tartt in Foster. Coffee great, staff welcoming and one of the best bacon and egg roles I have had. Will be back tomorrow morning.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had the chai spice porridge which was the perfect serving size and kept me full all day. Really tasty without being too heavy in the stomach. Coffee was great too!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in at this cafe for lunch on our way through Forster. I was looking for somewhere to eat with fresh food (not only fried menu items)
I ordered the beef tacos. Fantastic. They were GF and the salad and salsa was good fresh produce. The beef was slow cooked. Yum!!
My husband had the fish of the day. Again very good!
He finished off with an Oreo brownie which melted in your mouth. The food and service was excellent. Definitely worth visiting if you are staying in Forster or calling by for a quick bite