All reviews the main street elvis festival budget accommodation real tea stay there again single bed in the room friendly reception basic room convenient location middle of town continental breakfast feel very welcome imperial hotel stayed for one night within walking distance free wifi great place to stay
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The room very clean and value you for money.
A great location, easy walking to all parts of the town.
The hotel owners make you feel very welcome.
A request for a late checkout was organised with little effort.
The owners are very helpful with any questions on the town and its facilities.

Room Tip: I suspect any room would be well presented so not an issue
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018

A basic Australian country town motel in town and walking distance to shops, cafes and restaurants. A bit tired but adequate for an overnight stay. Our air conditioner/heater very noisy - so it was a cold night for us.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My family stayed for one night.
Upon check in staff were friendly and room was clean and tidy.
Budget accommodation so you get what it says, small rooms a double bed and single with a small dated bathroom.
We had visited the Baloon glow festival in Canowindra only to find NO parking so was forced to park out in the street when another guest decided to park in the middle of the driveway and when I asked could he kindly move closer to a car (he was parked right in the middle of the drive) so I could park and get my kids to bed he said no.
It was very noisy with cars hooning up a street which the motel was near, which meant little to no sleep and unfortunately the mattress was uncomfy.
Continental breakfast was included which is always great when travelling with kids but unfortunately when requesting booking I asked for a gluten free option and there was nothing available, luckily I always travel with food for my son, other than that all was great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I had 17 people travel from America for my 50th Birthday Party. The Dynamic Travel representative Narelle recommended The Cowra Motor Inn & it was a great stay for everyone. Nicole went out of her way to help us out & even organized a Bus at a good rate to get us to & from Sydney. The guests even seen a Kangaroo hop by the Motel. was enjoyed by everyone!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went to Cowra for a cycling event with my friend. He suggested to hire budget room at Cowra Motor Inn. The room had a double bed to spread out my limbs after cycling day and a single bed to put on my stuffs or sitting or preparing for the day.

Clean and well maintained room combined with cool air cond were just perfect for hot days at Cowra, especially after tiring sport activities.

Located just few meters walking distance from Coles, KFC, and other shops, making this motel a perfect place to stay for sporting event participants.

WiFi, TV, mini bar fridge, and coffee were also provided

Room Tip: Budget rooms are the best deal. Spacious, air conditioned, with double bed + single bed inside
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo