Vine Valley Inn(Cessnock)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Hotels.com
US$180
US$171
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley(Lovedale)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$120
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$207
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
Wine Country Motor Inn(Cessnock)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$104
Priceline
Cedars Mount View(Mount View)(Great Value!)
US$349
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Good freindly check-in with the woman in reception. Our room was upstairs, the carpet on the stairs needs replacing as it is worn with tears on the edges, could be a trip hazard.
Open the door to our room, it was a little dated, maybe late 1970 built, but it was nice. Very clean room and bathroom. Comfortable beds and well designed bathroom, also very clean. The powerpoint was loose over the area to make coffee. There is limited parking for the number of rooms, get in early to get a park in the motel. With a little maintenance this would be a very nice motel.

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We stayed at Vintage motor inn for a night during a wine tasting trip to Cessnock. We found it to be a very comfortable, pocket friendly and well located place.. The person at the office was very polite. Cant complain!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ddabral
Reviewed 15 March 2016

On arrival, we were not told where our room was but we found it with ease. Albeit not the fanciest place in town, it was very clean (including the bathroom) and the beds were comfortable. With a flat screen TV, an air-conditioner and tea/coffee making facilities (including Arnott biscuits) we felt very comfortable. Note, this is not a place you want to sit around in, but it is a very easy distance from the Hunter Valley and all for a very reasonable price. On the back of the key was a mention that the place was run by the local bowling club, so it felt good to give back to the community.

Room Tip: There is no allocated parking space for each room so if you are there early, you will get a spot.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss_Sparkylass
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

On arrival the customer service was very friendly and welcoming. The room was very clean and tidy with the essential items. Air conditioner was great as it was a very hot day when I stayed. Clean sheets, spacious room and bathroom. It was nice and quiet and had a smoking area away from the rooms. The location is close to the town centre so all the shops needed were very close as was the RSL Club. As I'm on a budget- I found it great value for money and definitely got a pleasant surprise. This was my first stay here - but next time I need accommodation in Cessnock I will surly by booking in to stay here again. Very happy with my stay!

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank ShazJC
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I booked this place by mistake as I had confused it with another far higher rated motel however I was not disappointed.

I was here by myself for two nights and staying in Cessnock which has the disadvantage of not being in the vineyards but has the advantages of being a lot cheaper with plenty of good "cheap eats" options (important when just on my own) which are also a rarity around Pokolbin.

The room was clean, had adequate space and parking, good TV reception, a comfortable bed and a good shower i.e. it ticked all the essential boxes. The main negatives were no wi-fi or hair dryer.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo