“Losing its Taste”

Titanic Cafe
Ranked #207 of 301 Restaurants in Bankstown
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This used to be my favourite restaurant but not anymore.
Last two times I visited the food was not of the same quality and taste. It lacked everything which used to make it special. AND ITS QUITE EXPENSIVE.
I won't recommend it to my friends

1  Thank Hamzagodhrawala

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Went as a group of 5 and managed to get a table straight away. I don't smoke so cannot comment on the argileh, but coffee not bad. What irked me the most was that we were charged for tap water ($1 or $2 a glass, can't remember) and did not tell us until we got the bill. They had it on the bill as 'water with ice and lemon'. They gave everyone on the table 2 glasses each which made the bill a lot more expensive than anticipated. Just felt a bit dishonest.

1  Thank Ryan T
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Great service with the argileh. The coffee is tastes good and is creamy. Desserts are nice but we haven't had the food. We only go for a late night coffee and argileh after dinner. The staff are very friendly and they come around frequently to top up coals. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Ate something that didn't even look like what I ordered. The service was slow and the smoking and noise was high. Hard to have a conversation over the loud noise.. The Tobacco smell was hard to get use to inside.. Smoke wafts in when doors are open. Not going to visit this place anytime soon.

2  Thank VasSydney
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Had the mixed grill, it was just terrible. The chicken and meat was definitely just of in every way. It smelt so bad, was burnt and just cheap left over meat. I couldn't even eat it and when I tried to tell them they just got defensive and told me I'm wrong and rudely replaced it with a lot of attitude. Won't ever be going back and highly recommend against eating there. The waiter was just rude as well

1  Thank sOmepeopleshockme