“Breakfast with a view”
Review of Bohemian Raw Cafe

Bohemian Raw Cafe
Ranked #8 of 16 Quick Bites in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: At Bohemian Raw we believe that health, well being and happiness stems from the inside out." Taking a more simplistic approach to life, expressing gratitude and finding what truly nourishes the soul. Come & share this experience with us...
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Not a place with all the bells and whistles but still had a good breakfast. Reasonably priced and good choice, the deck has a great view across the harbour. First ones to order so no delays with food or drinks. Staff were attentive and can’t really fault. Would go back.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was not greeted or acknowledged. I then went up to the counter and I was told I would be served soon. There were 3 girls working (and yes even though they were busy preparing meals, they should of stopped to take my order). I waited there for 10 minutes at the counter, and then to be told that the order I wanted they’d run out of). I will not be returning.

1  Thank peterparker332
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Well, the outdoor seating was nice and the service people were pleasant, but that is all I can say. The reviews leave me at a loss. I had a salad from the cold case and a smoothie. The lettuce was old and limp and the "mexican beans" were bland. It is like a processed food place. Definitely not imaginative, fresh and locally sourced ingredients. ....at least that was how it seemed. Yet, the prices would reflect high quality food sourcing. I wouldn't recommend which is frustrating because this town seems really heavy on meat and seafood and not so much when it comes to Vegan choices.

1  Thank Vietbiker
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Really good find, think I’ll come back every day!!!! The smoothie bowl was delicious and all the breakfast choices looked sublime.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had a really good time both times we came here for breakfast on our weekend trip to Airlie Beach and we wish we could come back for more. REALLY YUMMY açai, avocado on toast and coffees!

Date of visit: March 2018