All reviewsgreat locationthe main streetgreat balconypool areaamazing viewsbbq areatwo bedroom apartmentsteep hillclose to townwasher and dryerfull kitchenlarge balconyreception staffyogurtthe great barrier reefhamilton islandthese apartments
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived and was checked in by a blond hair guy. Our room booked was a 1 Bedroom High Floor Ocean View Apartment. Opening the door to our apartment and checking the view, we were located over the drive way near the end with a lovely view of Woolworths car park. I went down to reception and queried the guy that we had booked a 1 Bedroom High Floor Ocean View Apartment. He told me that level 3 was a high floor apartment. Now last time I went to school
If you had 5 stories like the building we were in, levels 1 and 2 would be considered lower floors, level 3 middle floor and levels 4 and 5 a high floor. The blond haired guy at reception then told me they were booked out and we had to take the room we were given. The room was outdated and had cane furniture from the late 1990's. Even though it was a big room, for the price we paid it was in need of an update. Looking down over the balcony there was cement roof tiles smashed or missing off the roof. This was possibly from the Cyclone 5 months prior and just not fixed yet. We checked out the spa, the temperature for a heated spa was so low I was actually chivering being in the spa water. The cleaning of the room had remains of long hair still in the shower drain and around the bathroom floor near the toilet. I had already been down to reception once and had no help so I decided to let it be. The other issue was the free Wi-Fi internet, it was that slow it was not worth them even having on. The included breakfast was bread with some spreads, yoghurt and cereal. I've not had a breakfast that was lacking on choice since I was in Turkey. Photos attached. For these reasons I rate my stay as "Average" or a "3"

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We transferred here after booking at another substandard apartment. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the room we were given was marvelous.
Emma on the front desk is magic. The drive, pathway in is a bit of a killer but I guess that's what you get to be up high with views. The room was large and comfortable.
The only negative is the lousy free Wi-Fi. Needs improving. Thanks Jeff and staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I called up a couple of hours before to ask whether i could check in early - no go..fair nuff. Turned up 15 mins to 2, and was told it would be 15 mins more to wait. Didn't get checked in 230pm, then was told nothing about parking or the gym not being able to be used. Think that that person really didn't want me there before hand. i was warned about the construction, didn't realise that the gym is now a site office. The place is noisy at night, everything every other tenant does reverberates through out the place. the furnishings are outdated. the location is excellent and so are the views.

Room Tip: top floor rooms would be quieter,however these are probably 2 & 3 room apartments.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Boots in the Br... S
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We recently stayed in one of the 3 bedroom apartments and loved the view and the room. The master bedroom was like something in a magazine and the outdoor area was enormous. In fact, even with 6 of us in the apartment, there was a huge extra area around the side that we never even used!

Million dollar views the moment you walk in the door into the lounge-dining area were just WOW!

There is still some minor damage on show about the complex and the exterior of the apartment itself, but this could not detract from the wow-factor of the whole experience!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

lovely spacious rooms, great views over the Whitsundays. Staff lovely. Included. Small continental breakfast. 3 lovely pools. One an infinity pool. Good for families and couples. 5 minutes walk to Woolworths.

Room Tip: The apartments are nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple