“Great little indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We decided to try this indian not expecting too much, glad we did food and service were marvellous, portions didn't look that big but we left full, naan bread was fairly good.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We had dinner at Lovely India and we all loved the food. Tasty and fresh with lots of options. Reasonably priced and staff were friendly. They didn't do coffee, but that was OK. I had the best goat curry and the others had beef vindaloo and chicken vindaloo. We were able to select how spicy we wanted our food. Naan bread was amazing too. Restaurant is on the main street and upstairs on level 1 - we sat next to the open window which was lovely.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Service was great and the food was tasty and reasonably priced. You can have your choice of food as hot and spicy as you want or not at all.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I went in there to get take away. I grabbed one of the many take away menu’s printed and left on the shop desk. Thought it was moderately priced. However to my surprise, when I went to order a $6 meal that was stated on the menu the member assisting with the order had informed me it will be $15. I questioned why that is and the staff seemed to have no idea as to why that may be. After they asked the manager, he informed his staff members that the pricing was incorrect. They were not apologetic and did not offer any form of compensation. Furthermore, the food was super spicy to the point it was not edible. I love Indian, however this was an disappointment.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

While in Airlie I went twice to this restaurant and was never disappointed. Food is fatastic, service is kind and prompt, portions are good, flavours galore! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2018