US$320
US$336
Flametree Tourist Village(Flametree)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$71
  • Pool
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$212
US$142
US$138
Travelocity
US$142
US$138
Island Gateway Holiday Park(Jubilee Pocket)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$37
  • Pool
Discovery Parks - Airlie Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Hotels.com
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$229
Priceline
Bush Village Budget Cabins(Cannonvale)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$51
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
All reviewsanchor barthe main streetview from the balconysteep walkstudio roomfabulous viewsmassive hillenjoyed my staythe great barrier reeffantastic locationairliebalconieswoolworthscockatooskateharbourtours
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is a terrible place, I was booked in for 6 nights only stayed one. There is no one at reception just after 5pm as it closes, keys are left in a box outside on the wall.
My apartment on entering looked quite dated, the sofa was quite old, cushion seats worn out and arm rests dirty. I found the balcony door would not lock at all.
After a hard days work I needed a refreshing shower, I was to frightened to touch the glass shower screen on the bath which was loose in case it came off.
On inspecting the well worn kitchenette I found the oven unit could only be called disgusting. Surely someone sees the gunge on the bottom of the door and the filthy oven racks. Evidence of poor cleaning all around. I am sure the toilet brush was the one my grandmother must have had when she was in her teens.
Also found a note on the wall stating if I didn't remove any garbage I accumulated on leaving I would be charged extra.
Is this place for real?
The view is quite pleasing however it does not raise a dump to one star.
Stayed in room 32 for one night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This apartment lost its appeal as it mainly caters to SMOKING PERSONS ONLY. It was just a big smokefest in the restaurant the rooms and on the deck near the pool. There was no parking for the guests it was a first come first get. The room was filled with second hand smoke and we were given a can of air freshener to keep us quite. When we complained it fell on deaf ears as the reception staff were all at the restaurant smoking every chance they got. The only good thing was it was cheap and our balcony looked out onto the water. NOT HANDICAP FRIENDLY.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenna L
Whitsundayterraces, Manager at Whitsunday Terraces Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. I can see from our notes that we did offer to move you to another room that was not so close to the bar. We are on a steep hill and do not have any lifts, but we do have fantastic views of the ocean. Once again thank you for your fee back and please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss further.
Kind regards
Katie

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights and found it to be good the view was amazing had a private balcony it wasn't serviced at all while we were there I found having to reuse towels a bit off as I don't reuse towels at home so fresh towels each day would be better we had to take our trash out also the bathroom was reasonably clean but in need of some updating also there wasn't anywhere to hang towels either no towel rack also two rolls of toilet paper wasn't enough ... for the price I guess that was to expected .. the bar downstairs was really good and we ate there each night except the first night as it was closed ... the reception staff were excellent and friendly but beware the hill is really steep

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon M
Whitsundayterraces, Manager at Whitsunday Terraces Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. All of the apartments are individually owned. Therefore we don't operate the same as a hotel. The rooms have a starter pack in them and any additional items can be purchased at reception. Only stays of 6 nights or more receive a midstay service. We can arrange a daily service if you wish but this does come at an extra cost. Or you can hire extra towels from reception. Thank you again for your feed back and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I'd originally booked to stay somewhere else in Airlie Beach but then decided to upgrade to this resort as it looked better.
When the taxi dropped us off at the office to check in little did we expect to then have to lug our luggage another 100 yards up a very steep hill to the very top terrace.
Be aware, these apartments are in 6-7 terraces rising up the hill. If you are close to the reception, pool and bar, great. However it's a slog to get to the top everyday and every night when you've had a few in town
The upside is it's location (ignoring the hill) to all the bars etc in Airlie's Main Street, and if you have a car, no problem.
The accommodation was to a good standard as well.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phil_o_Knutsford
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We did not realise this resort was accessed up a long steep hill. As an older couple this hill was difficult to tackle. Nothing in the resort description mentioned a slope or a series of stairs which we had to negotiate with our luggage. We were not offered any help. Although the accommodation was spacious it was very tired and not spotlessly clean although the linen supplied was very good and changed once during our stay.

Room Tip: If you are looking a quiet time the room should be away from the buildings adjacent to reception and the bar.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple