I stayed here for 3 nights whilst in the area. It was perfect for what I wanted and the views were pretty good. The room was clean and felt very safe. When I walked into my room the alarm was off which was strange but I just pressed the button to stop it and no more problems after that. The only downside to this place for me was the bed, it kept sliding on the floors and was pretty annoying but other than that couldnt complain. The people at reception were helpful. Location: the hill was hard to walk up but good exercise. when I left my room I walked down the steep hill and right in the main strip of airlie beach. A suprise visit from some friendly birds that sit on the balcony edge and a few lizards made my stay interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the heart of Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Terraces Resort offers great value holiday apartments ideal for anyone who wants to soak up the beauty of the Whitsunday Coast.Each of our self contained holiday accommodation Whitsundays have been designed with the perfect seaside break in mind, and feature private balconies with stunning ocean views, kitchenettes and air conditioning. With two outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea, and a heated spa, all set within tropical gardens, our Airlie Beach holiday apartments features everything you need to relax and recharge.The resort is just two minutes from the centre of town and close to the popular Airlie Beach Lagoon and the beach.Book online now and start planning your tropical seaside getaway today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Whitsunday Terraces Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands, Australia