“Surf Club”

The Surf Club Palm Cove
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual, family friendly dining in the heart of Palm Cove Whether you are after lunch, dinner, or even a venue for your next event, the Surf Club Palm Cove is sure to meet your needs and tantalise your senses. Relax and enjoy the beauty of the tropics on our outside deck overlooking Palm Cove beach and Double Island, or sit back in the fully-air-conditioned inside dining room, gaming area and bar. We pride ourselves on being family friendly and affordable and offer $17.50 daily specials as well as $4.75 kids meals between the hours of 5-6pm – we will even include a free icy pole and drink to keep the little ones happy! As the supporter’s club of the Palm Cove Surf Lifesaving Club, you will also be helping to save lives and fund the great work our surf life savers undertake each time you visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reasonably priced, meals came out quickly and were very large (i.e. parmiagana). Club is located on beach front. It can be crowd so not the place if you are looking for an intimate dinner.

1  Thank LocalTravelTips

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible experience. Originally didn’t get the correct meal that I ordered. Once I finally got my correct meal it still was horrible it said it came with a side of aioli and it was not on my plate. Asked the waitress she said it’s mixed in with the dressing which is a complete lie. I ate hardly any of my meal and left hungry. Staff very rude. Don’t waste your time

MoniqueB3013, Marketing Manager at The Surf Club Palm Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Laura

I am so sorry to hear you did not have a good experience. So we can improve, could you let me know what dish you had and also if you know who served you? My contact email is events@surfclubpalmcove.com.au if you prefer to talk via email or phone.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favour and visit this place. We had the chilli squid and grilled barramundi for lunch and it topped all of the other flashy restaraunts. Great value for money. We will be back

Thank you so much for your kind review! See you again soon :)

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Arriving in Palm Cove around 1.00pm our first visit for 7 of us was lunch on our first day. Reasonable food at reasonable prices and nice and convenient to the Hotel. Good burgers and nacho's. Our second lunch 2 days later the food was still OK but my Caesar salad was absolutely drowned in dressing. I think the chef just tipped in the whole bottle (it wasn't home made) and it ruined the otherwise fresh ingredients.
We had booked dinner on Friday night so we could watch the football. My wife's salad again was drowned in dressing otherwise again ruining the fresh ingredients. I had a steak which was less than entertaining. Gristly and a mountain of mash with I think bacon bits which I wasn't expecting. Overall just a pub night out and they aren't pretending to be anything else. Prices are reasonable and there is a nice terrace out the front.

Hi Bernie

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this feedback on to our Chef.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Great place to relax by the beach. Very nice meals and great menu to choose. You can dine inside or outside. Very friendly staff.

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again!