“Am I really a coffee snob?”
Review of 27 Degrees

27 Degrees
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Refuel & Refresh with Allpress Espresso, Açai Bowls, Dairy Free Smoothies, Raw Treats, Cold Pressed Juice, Local Gelato, Natural Slushies, Grab and Go Lunches + Urban Vibes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do I really judge a town by its coffee, I would hate to think so, but a daily coffee experience when on holiday is a highlight of my day. 27 Degrees you really did it for me. Loved your coffee.

1  Thank HezzyA

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

27 Degrees is a little edgy, trending, and casual complete with combinations of standard tables chairs and bean bags for comfort. Take a seat and watch the passing parade. Opens early and the focus is coffee, with a small offering of a light healthy breakfast, and a lunch offer. The guys operating this reasonably new offer in Palm Cove are energetic and friendly.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Acai Bowls every day that I stayed in Palm Cove, What a treat! Such a cute location as well. Such a nice way to have a healthy snack!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We ate at this place on our last day in Palm Cove. Wish we found it earlier! Best coffe by far! Friendly staff and delicious sandwiches and fresh salads/poke bowls. Highly recommend this place for anyone wanting great coffee and fresh healthy food.

1  Thank Passport496150
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

What a great find this morning walking up the esplanade. A much needed coffee shop in palm cove.... great coffee and trendy cakes and sitting on the bean chairs out the front was lovely watching the world go by. We had walked passed everyday for a week and thought it was just an ice cream place, sign out the front wasn't overly clear at first (guess we where in holiday no thinking mode) but what a great place to discover.
The 2 young gents behind the counter very friendly and welcoming. I hope they do well!!! The lunch menu looks delicious