“Good spot.”

Kushi Yakitori Bar & Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for dinner on a sunday even though was advertised closed was very busy. Yakitori was spot on had pork belly/chicken tenderloins and onion. The sukijaki was good although the meat seemed abit old as taste was abit off. Beers good staff very friendly!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best meal I have ever had in my life. Authentic, flavoursome meals with the most exotic and exciting flavours and combinations. Kept me and my husband wanting more. Reasonably priced but for authentic Japanese food and flavours, beautiful view and great kind staff that is full of knowledge within the menu they are selling, can you really put a price on that? I felt so happy experiencing this, has seriously left us wanting more. Would travel just to dine here again. Incredibly breathtaking. Wow! 5 stars was the highest I could vote but would seriously be worth more. Thank you for the inspiration.

Thank you again.

Chef, Niccole.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Best tofu ever
Lovely upstairs balcony
Good staff
Overall for palm cove well priced
Family was full on $25/ head which couldn’t be achieved elsewhere

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at kushi tonight and what an absolute delight.
We had the okominyami for entre and it was so light in the mouth.
I had the nigiri selection and all the pieces melted in the mouth like butter.
My husband had the yakitori in a broth with noodles. Spectacular
The staff are friendly and professional
Very well priced
Overall great experience .

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Came here off the back of a recommendation and we were so glade we did. We probably ate and drank too much, but it's all so good you just can't help yourself. Honestly the best Japanese I've had since Tokyo... We had so goyoza to start, lots of Japanese beer and sake and then the 10 Yakitori option with some chicken Karaage. Everything was delicious, and I'd love to go back and try the tempura - seemed like the popular choice.
Will be back.