All reviews large pool room service room was spacious great pool stayed here for one night guest laundry business trip late check town centre great place to stay an oasis meals anita kimberley shade swim
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I only stayed here for one night whilst on a business trip however found the hotel staff to be courteous and helpful. My room was spacious and clean and meals in the onsite restaurant/sports bar were pleasant enough. The pool area needs some small maintenance items seen to but otherwise is a welcome reprieve from humidity. I asked for a late checkout when I checked in and was initially told it wasn't possible however when I asked another staff member the next morning, it wasn't a problem at all. Will definitely stay here again when I am next in Kununurra.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed 1 night here and wish we had the time to stay longer. Rooms are nice and well presented. HUGE showers.
The staff, more specifically Anita, were amazingly helpful and friendly. We hadn't pre-organised to be picked up from the airport, and when I rang, Anita came out to get us extremely quickly! She even was lovely enough to take us into town to get some shopping!
Pool is massive, and had it to ourselves. Sports bar was great! And were thoroughly impressed with all you can eat Pizza and Pasta night. Reasonably priced.
If we are ever in Kununurra again, we will definitely be staying here!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Well we went to the restaurant for dinner & the food was not very good at all , quite a few people ordered different food than what I did & there's wasn't very nice either & for the price I didn't think much . Also had to wait a while for the food to come out & it wasn't al fancy meal . Wouldn't be going back in a hurry .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This place seems to be going downhill, each time I stay things are less good than the time before. I just feel that they couldn't really care less about customers here, there is no information in the rooms, no one even directs you to cutlery in the restaurant. The food is nothing special (mine needed longer in the microwave).
The room wasn't that clean, needed a good vacuum.
Finally, if you want to sleep, avoid rooms near the bar!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Wanderer38
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Stayed one night on the way through town, arrived by plane at 1100am, rooms were not ready, couldn't book in until 2pm, we had to drive around for 3 hours.
Rooms were clean and tidy and very large, the food in the restaurant was good and very large servings and the beer was cold.
Overall pretty good.