“Lunch Stop”

Osborne Bay Pub
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Crofton
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Description: Our menu philosophy at the Osborne Bay Pub is to use the freshest local seafood & produce from our local suppliers on Vancouver Island. Sourcing local ingredients takes a lot of commitment & love. These two ingredients helped create our Sea to Table menu with a Farm to Table flare that will satisfy your taste buds.
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Taking a break for lunch. A return visitor to this pub. Always enjoy the lunch. Shrimp and Avocado Salad today. Good size and very good. Good value for the money. Service as usual was excellent.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We ordered the Sirloin Steak Dinners which were posted on the menu. The waitress brought Steak Sandwiches instead. When we sent those back .. within minutes we were served replated New York strip steaks from the previous order; which were cold and passed off as sirloin. When we again tried to return this wrong order we were told that even thou the menu said the steak dinner was sirloin, apparently they did not have this in stock and were just serving whatever they wanted. We decided at this point to just pay for our drinks and leave. The waitress just walked away and would not talk to us again .. The manager blamed it on the kitchen and threatened to call 911 if we did not pay for the food we never received. I would seriously never recommend this restaurant. It ruined our family night out.

1  Thank Morgan W
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We are local so wanted to spend family time together at the local Osborne Bay Pub because we heard there was a new "chef". The 4 of us can quite honestly say this was one of the worst food experiences ever. My wife and I had the special which was tuna on a bed of greens. The fish was so overcooked that after just one mouthful we left it. The greens by the way was a handful of salad leaves. My wife also had a side order of yam fries that were served barely warm. Needless to say that were also left.
My daughter had fish and chips if you can call a golf ball sized piece of fish in 5 times the batter also served with lukewarm fries. My son-in-law's steak should have stayed on the cow. This is the first review I have ever written I was that disappointed. My advice, don't go there, McDonald's is probably better.

1  Thank JohnBJukes
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Camping close to this pub and wanted to check it out. Good pub set up to have live music. At the time we arrived there was no music but many people getting suppet just before crossing with the ferry to Salt Spring Island. Special if the day wad grillef Halibut. Presentation was good, ceasar salad fresh and garluc toast the best i ever had. Halibut was a tad overcooked so it was dry. My partner had fish & chips. Very good. Served piping hot. Service was good but thete was only one person serving and she definitely could have used help. She was efficient and patient. Good under pressure.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We went here on advice of my husband who had been here before. This time we took friend. Wow! The pulled pork on a baguette was the best I had ever had! So yummy. We sat inside and was good, was not busy so we had a good experience with our server. There are tables outside and you can see the ocean. It was a great experience for our friend and our family! :)