The road to the property is a little bit rocky but once you get to Eva Luna, you really feel at peace. The property is beautiful and very well-maintained, the villas are very comfortable with a full kitchen and the bedrooms are well decorated and cozy. Aude is very helpful in recommending restaurants, excursions or even rent a car for you.
What I loved most: getting the breakfast brought over to your villa's terrace!
One negative: the walk in the mud to get to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVA LUNA is a small and intimate cosy place, located at 150m from Las Ballenas beach. 5 great and comfortable bungalows of 2 or 4 persons in a beautiful tropical garden and swimming-pool. Perfect place for romantic moment or with your family. Friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas EVA LUNA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Villas EVA LUNA Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic - Samana