Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews happy camper cafe on site fire pit children play free wifi astro turf three children marble hill entire site stayed here for nights play park on site pods campsite facilities caravan
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Second time in Donegal. Campsite just off main road but you can't hear any noise. Amenities more than adequate. Decent toilet and shower block. Free WifI. There is a cafe on site as well as a pizza place. Plenty for the kids to do.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank trevor c
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Have just returned from this campsite we have stayed here a few times over the past three years but don’t plan on returning......our neighbours decided to have a full outdoors party to beyond midnight singing and chanting around a fire pit ... no sleep for us 2 nights in a row.

No visible staff presence after 5pm and when I mentioned the issue in the am little interest shown!

Other campers said the noise was really bad too and they had little sleep.

Also only 2 ladies toilets for whole site ...1of which was blocked half the time ...2 men toilets ....1 not flushing .... really not adequate for a site this size in my opinion.

2  Thank Flyingmam
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Myself, husband and 3 kids stayed here for 6 nights in July. The surrounding area is fabulous, so many wonderful places to visit. We were lucky enough with the weather. On arrival, the girl in reception just told me the number of the pitch and nothing else - no directions, no information about the site or surrounding area. Toilets were not sufficient, two ladies toilets serving the entire site and the coffee shop, which is open to the public. . Also, even though there is numerous signs around the site saying 'quiet time' is after 10.30, this was not monitored. Very noisy most nights until at least 1 am. There is no barrier entering the campsite so really anybody can drive around the site, we thought this was unusual as most sites we have stayed in have some sort of security barrier. The coffee shop is lovely and we really enjoyed the pancakes !

1  Thank Treassa
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

This is by far one of the most disappointing stays I have had camping. Arrived nobody in reception, was eventually checked in was told nothing about the campsite or local area. Facilities are very poor, two toilets in the males for the whole campsite site one of which was blocked/ three female toilets.
The kitchen is very small and few facilities. One washer and dryer for the entire campsite. unfortunately the dryer was out of order, when I asked about this the staff member queried what washing I would have as had only arrived the previous day. The bathrooms use a rainfall reservoir and the taps in the bathroom had run out of water during the night not ideal particularly during a global pandemic with COVID 19. I travelled with three children and husband however children running roit all day and night. At 1am children still in the park screaming and shouting - I accept everybody has to take responsibility for their own children however this should be monitored by the campsite - all can be reviewed via CCTV however staff clearly not interested.
The children play park is good however the Astro turf is €40 per hour which is very expensive; this is only available when staff are present therefore availability was restricted as staff working reduced hours with COVID19.
When I advised of my disappointment and that I would be leaving, staff member Diane was most unhelpful and rude to say the least. In fact later that morning she contacted me to ask that I move the caravan as she had offered my space to somebody else, despite the fact that I had booked in for another night. When I queried this she advised if I was leaving check out was 11am. No mention of any refund or apology.
Avoid if looking a nice family friendly campsite; at most probably better suited to an overnight stop if travelling far. Best way I could describe it would be a CARPARK with a playground.

3  Thank Look4thesun
Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Visited wild atlantic camp villas great location near marble hill beach, and near shops town coffee shop happy camper. well designed glamping villa modern well equiped comfortable excellant parking, great for kids, easily accesible, spotless clean .helpful staff large campsite highly recommend good value for money

Date of stay: December 2019