“Best Pizza”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I came to Coolum and had a margarita Pizza 2 years ago and this weekend I just had to come back and share my experience with my husband that taste never left my mouth. So happy to have fresh basil on a pizza

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Happy hour menu is great with great choices. Great location and views. The local wildlife makes for interesting dinner companions. The baked gnocchi was gorgeous!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

A place we love coming back to. Casual, great food, lots of options to suit fussy eaters and a spectacular location and views. Will not disappoint! See you next time we come through.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We have eaten out every night in Coolum and this was this pick of the bunch for our family !

We got there after "happy hour" but we still shared our meal tapas style. We shared calamari, prawns, bruschetta, pizza and paella (special that night) and finished off with chocolate torte.

Great friendly service too - not intrusive, just right.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Three waitresses spent so much time huddled behind the service bar talking that we had to keep turning to try to grab their attention to get some service. When we got it, it was amateur and poor. Two orders were taken wrongly and they just were not interested. There are some lunch specials at $17.50 and not bad value - however, a halloumi salad was bland and did not look appetising at all: a few small slices of grilled halloumi on a bed of dry old and sad looking rocket, with no colour on the plate at all - but a request for more dressing was adequately done by the Chef - thank you. Would not rush back again

1  Thank marigoldKent