“Excellent food and excellent value!”
Review of Si Suphan

Si Suphan
Ranked #19 of 73 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Asian fusion with flavours that excite. Served by friendly staff in a great atmosphere on Coolum esplanade.
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We went to Si Suphan for lunch with a friend and we were very impressed. The food was excellent, the service was very friendly and quick and the value was very good too. They have a lunch menu and the average price for a dish is about $11. The decor of the place is simple but pleasant. They have an outside area as well. They are licenced but accept byo. We will be back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Had chill basil with prawns , only six prawns. Roast duck curry with less than five pieces of duck meat. A lot of vegetables on the plate. With the price you pay I don't think it is a good place for dining if you are hungry.

1  Thank Luke H
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Fantastic meals, with a wonderful taste and presentation. Slow service as really busy, with only x2 wait staff, x1 of these taking phone calls and attending the till.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The menu is inviting, the flavours good and the chefs authentic.
I originally went for lunch based on the menu on the website but it was different in store so I couldn't get what I wanted. I ordered the Penang chicken - tasted very nice but the chicken was sparse and the bowl taken up with much rice which I didn't really want. I also tried their yum Cha chefs special and was glad I did otherwise I would have left rather hungry and might have popped into Dominos next door for a $5 pizza to curb the appetite.

I went back for dinner to get the dish I wanted for lunch. The special crispy pork belly was tasty and I enjoyed it. Would have again, though would prefer the pork to be in bigger pieces.
My wife wanted Penang chicken but while it was on the lunch menu it wasn't on the dinner menu (even though available at lunch) and the only Penang curry offered was a prawn dish. I explained that my wife doesn't eat prawn and asked if they could do the dish with chicken but they were inflexible and unable to make it. So we chose the chicken cashew nut stir fry but were not enamoured. An opportunity missed to win a customer as I expect next time in Coolum I will be told to try another Thai restaurant (though may go back on my own for the pork belly )

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I am lucky enough to work very close to his wonderful restaurant. I have lunch delivered almost every day from the girls at Si Supan, they are friendly and the food is AMAZING. Excellent value!!