Based on the reviews here, obviously others have had a good experience in this resort. Unfortunately we didn't.
We booked a twin bed room which may have been our downfall, as clearly double rooms seem to be preferred by most people and this room therefore may not have had much demand on it. When we opened the door we were hit with a powerful musty smell. We searched everywhere for the source but could not find it so we opened the windows. Unfortunately there were no fly screens on the windows; so we tried the aircon to see if we could remove the musty smell that way, but the remote control was not the one supplied with the aircon and would only turn it on and off and would not allow us to change any of the heat/cool or temperature settings!!
Luckily we had a lot of people to catch up with so only needed the room to sleep the nights and we could spend most of our time out of that rotten room. I must admit I was seriously concerned about the health implications of sleeping in a room with mould, but we seemed to have survived the experience.
I will be avoiding this resort in the future and cannot see fit to recommend it to anyone.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking