“Sunday Treat Breaky Time ”
Review of Raw Energy Coolum

Raw Energy Coolum
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Where ever I go for Breaky & they have Corn Fritters, I have to try. Raw’s Zucchini & Corn Fritters were Delish. Health & yummy. Came with smashed avocado, bacon, poached egg & tomato relish. $17 plus a Green tea $21 . Nice view across the beach & good service. Will be back.

1  Thank MoniquesMantra

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Served buy a reluctant middle aged man who was annoyed that I interrupted his coffee. Then the Açai bowl was mix was icy and chunky. This place is a dying chain store that has no passion or love for the food and it’s showing.

3  Thank MarlooAlice
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Raw energy can have some great breakfast specials. Food is always fresh and they have a great range of smoothies. Located across from the beach you can take a walk after you have dinned.

2  Thank Mordys
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The food here was exceptional. We had 3 days at Coolum Beach and ate here twice! Our take away food was presented beautifully, with all packaging and cutlery recyclable. Wish this was our local!

1  Thank Jamie P
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This was extremely close to my hotel so I thought I would get a takeaway açai bowl. It was so good I went back the next day. Service was good and the food was amazing.

2  Thank Caroline G