“Great Pizza”

Price range: US$1 - US$21
Description: Yes we do Deliver
Description: Yes we do Deliver
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This is a basic italian restaurant as far as seating and footpath tables go but I have given it 5 stars purely for the delicious prawn pizza we devoured. I would sit on the footpath for this delicious pizza. Best I have had for a very long time and I am fussy about pizza. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Chardygal

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered some pizza from here using the App "Menu Log" and received a message from the App saying Fusion bar had confirmed our order and were given a delivery time,

After waiting 30 mins more than the delivery time we made several attempts to call the Fusion Store and were met with the phone being disconnected.

Thinking that there may have been some mistake with the order or address we drove the 10 minutes (or 6.6km) to the Restaurant.

The man who served my partner was rude and unapologetic saying " no i cancelled because your in Marcoola" (6,7km away)

My partner continued to ask why the order had been cancelled and why we were unable to reach them via telephone, to which he replied "call Menu log i cancelled with them"

We again enquired as to why no one had contacted us from his store to inform us as now we had waited well over an hour and driven to the restaurant.... same response "contact Menu log".

My partner then requested if we could have the Pizzas made now as it was getting late and we had all ready paid for them. to which he begrudgingly replied "Yes but you have to pay me again here"

This is the kind of service that drives customers away from small business and sends them to large chain stores.... no contact to inform us they wouldn't deliver 6.6 km away... no apologies for the cancellation of the order without even contacting us or Menu Log (which they confirmed the order through) and no attempt at making it up to us....

So we returned home and ordered from Dominoes....

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great service, excellent value and delicious food! I can't rate this place higher. I had the Margherita pizza which was just gorgeous. Great music and fun vibe. Will definitely be returning! A+

Fusion Pizza B, Manager at Fusion Pizza Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Your review is highly appreciated. We are look forward for your return.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeaway for a family of four. Two pizzas, a garlic bread & bottle of soft drink. When on holidays, we always try to buy our meals from local businesses and especially love to try the local pizza place. Sadly, the pizzas were not good at all and the whole family wished we'd ordered Pizza Capers from Peregian. The toppings on the pizzas were tasteless, there was not enough cheese, the pepperoni on the pepperoni pizza was burnt and 2 out of the 4 of us ended up with a tummy ache. The garlic bread was no better than the ones you buy at the supermarket. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Really good pizza. Ordered collection takeout, only waited 15minutes. Reasonable price for the quality. Stay around fusion we will be back. Maybe locals cards or repeat customer stamp cards?