“Passing through. Nice lunch.”
Review of Cafe Martini

Cafe Martini
Ranked #22 of 70 Restaurants in Wangaratta
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Love dropping into Martini's on the way to and from Melbourne. Good food, warm welcome. Great coffee and homemade desserts. Yum!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Cafe Martini can be relied upon to be open on a Monday evening. The staff are friendly and helpful and will competently do split bills. I dined with some friends. I had a lovely crispy thin based pizza with salami, mushrooms and olives which was very tasty. My friends were happy with their choices. The wine list offers several good local wines by the glass.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Eat here regularly and it's always a pleasure. The young Nepalese chef cooks a great feed and makes for an enjoyable experience, he adds to the atmosphere with his cheery personality.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Recently came here once again with the family. Good service Great food and nice atmosphere. Hving recently came back from Bali where the service is so friendly and attentive the team here were nearly comparable. All our meals were well presented and the flavours in the dishes were outstanding.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Came to Wangaratta for a visit and lunch, walked into Cafe Martini and got seated straight away. No booking. Only about 5-6 tables in so we thought a quick lunch before heading home. Geez were we wrong, 45 minute wait for 2 chowders, a chicken sandwich and sausages and mash. The wait staff took forever to bring a high chair over and I didn't even get asked if I wanted a drink other then table water. The Seafood chowder I got was nice enough, but not worthy of the wait and my husbands Chicken sandwich "tasted strange." This was probably one of the worst experiences for a meal that I've had in a long time. Once the whole restaurant was empty and fed only then did we receive any kind of service. Extremely disappointing.