“All day affair. ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Came to Wangaratta for a visit and lunch, walked into Cafe Martini and got seated straight away. No booking. Only about 5-6 tables in so we thought a quick lunch before heading home. Geez were we wrong, 45 minute wait for 2 chowders, a chicken sandwich and sausages and mash. The wait staff took forever to bring a high chair over and I didn't even get asked if I wanted a drink other then table water. The Seafood chowder I got was nice enough, but not worthy of the wait and my husbands Chicken sandwich "tasted strange." This was probably one of the worst experiences for a meal that I've had in a long time. Once the whole restaurant was empty and fed only then did we receive any kind of service. Extremely disappointing.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We've been coming up to Wangaratta for the last 17 years for the Queens Birthday long weekend with a group of friends that has grown and changed over the years.
We have always had fantastic meals and service and this year was no exception.
They accommodated our group of 20, despite having a few hiccups due to a blocked chimney and the CFA having to be called, and everyone had a great night.
I personally thing this is one of the best rib eyes I've ever had and everyone enjoyed their meals.
Great wine list with a fantastic selection of local wines all at very reasonable prices.
Can't recommended highly enough!
make sure to make a booking for Friday and Saturday nights though as they get very busy.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Have been coming here for a long time and the quality is always very high. Recently sent a few other travellers here and they just loved it also. Love the pizza's .

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I've given this place a few chances and to be honest the last time I was there they were better than previous visits. The pizza is full of flavour and the service has gotten a lot better since our last visit. Would recommend if you're interested in basic good pizza and decent service.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Was there for beer with my mate when i arrived from my holiday in sydney. The owner is very friendly. Food was also awesome, Place to hang around in Wang.