This huge, growing, private resort has a golf course, several pools, access to the Pacific Ocean, large homes, mansions, and condos. The grounds are well kept. The primary common area (the Lighthouse) has multiple smaller pools each with seating areas. We stayed in a two bedroom large condo w AC and balcony with outdoor table and chairs. It had s very modern kitchen. Our condo's common pool area was a few minutes walk but large - both the lounging area (which also had to one side an enclosed large room with AC). The large pool had a bar area and overlooked one of the lakes that dot the landscape.
The hotel has been renovated. It has a modern look incorporating some native Panamanian elements. In front is a charming little church next to an ancient huge, huge tree. The hotel has a restaurant, a pool and lounging area in the back w bars both outdoors and enclosed w AC. Again well landscaped and if lucky you'll see a profusion of hibiscus or bougainvillea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, The BuenaventuraHotel is a luxury destination resort member of Autograph Collection. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara