“Soft shell crab and BBQ pork soup”

Regent Court Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Katherine
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Entree was the spicy soft shell crab, good portion and quite tasty.
Main was the BBQ pork soup, nice amount of pork and leafy greens.
I was told 20 minute wait time and that how it took.
I have been before and will be back again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Pretty good. Value for your $.
Been working in K town so I' Ve made a weekly visit.
Fresh veggies, good chilli (but ask for it) and huge serving. Go easy on entree cause I doubt you'll make it.
Can get busy but be patient and enjoy
I'll keep coming back

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We were buggered after a big day and decided on take away. Staff are lovely to deal with and the place is clean. The food was tasty but in my opinion had a little to much oil left behind when you ate the contents of the container. We drained it and that made it so much better.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Pretty basic ambience. Fast and efficient service. Generous servings. Limited variety. Chicken and potato turned out to be a god way to recycle yesterday's cold chips.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Had dinner here on a Sunday night, the service was fast, the food was good, all we really wanted so was spot on