“Average food”

Loong Fong restaurant
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Katherine
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Went and got take-away and the staff were very helpful however I could not eat all my meal. The chicken was not good. The vegetables were great.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful meal at Long Fong Katherine. Great service. Getting very popular. Well Done. The bugs were some of the best we have ever had.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Excellent food , ordered takeaway and it was spot on, lots of lovely vegetables in all of the dishes , heaps of scallops and the steamed dim sums were very moreish !!! Thank you

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The first time I went to Loong Fong, was for lunch with friends. I ordered bbq pork with plum sauce. I was disappointed because I couldn’t taste any plum sauce and the dish was tasteless. The service was good although the restaurant wasn’t busy. We had take away next. Again I was disappointed. The spring rolls were inedible and I threw them out. The Szechuan beef was tasteless. I was hoping that this restaurant would be of the standard of the restaurant of the same name in Darwin. It isn’t. I hope that it does improve as another good restaurant is needed in Katherine.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Stayed at the Katherine motel which is across the driveway. Delicious food. At in once and took food back to room second time. Everything we tried we really liked. Do not think you can go wrong.