“Very unexpected”

Wiggos Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Katherine
Price range: US$11 - US$69
Description: Casual restaurant, with grass fed beef, fresh Australian seafood, and great service.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is by no means the regular motel-style restaurant it appears to be. We had a great meal here. There's a wide variety of seafood dishes, not so many steak. The seafood is fresh and the serves really generous. My steak was the nicest I've had in ages. Not at all expensive considering what you get. Will definitely be back.

Donna W, Owner at Wiggos Steak & Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Judy12343,
Thanks for your review, we do appreciate feedback from our guests - especially when they are happy. There will be more steak options once we have our new grill up and running, which should be only a week away. Glad you enjoyed your meals and hope to see you again soon.
Cheers Wiggos

Reviewed 3 October 2018

we have been there on a busy Friday night and the friendly staff was very open about wait time. Our decision to stay did not disappointed. After a great starter of sourdough bread, we had fantastic curry and fish. Definitely the best place in town.

Donna W, Owner at Wiggos Steak & Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hi Mashase,
Thank you for your great review - we have a small team in the kitchen and yes we do get busy so sometimes there is a wait, I'm glad that you can appreciate that. We do try our best. I will pass this on to our staff. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We have been twice in 2 months and the food and service is great. It nice to be able to have a great cup of coffee with dinner. I havent made it to dessert yet as I am too full!

Donna W, Owner at Wiggos Steak & Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thanks TanyaL1462, It's always great to get feedback from our guests, we do appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your meals with us and yes the coffee is good.

Hope to see you again soon.
Cheers Wiggos

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Went with friends on a Monday night for dinner.
All food was AMAZING, especially the barramundi and Moreton bay bugs.
A definite highlight of Katherine’s food scene!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

25min after seating our order was taken...….ribs were tough and old waitress was rude.
This "local" will not be back, and I'll be telling my friends. Very dissapointed.

Donna W, Owner at Wiggos Steak & Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Rudeness, attracts the same, and our staff don't need to be intimidated by guests on a busy night. The old waitress is the owner, and I will deal with things the way I see fit. Thanks for visiting.