“Great food ”

Barrel and Cruse Bistro
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Katherine
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Description: Relaxed bistro style restaurant with Glycol Beer Tap system, Kids Playground, Daily Specials and Live music.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Last night in Katherine and went to the restaurant for dinner. Had the best range of simple food and great value. Very fresh and the beer was cold. Had the choice to eat outside in in the aircon restaurant. Will go again next time in town.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Went for quick dinner. Staff were friendly and the food was pretty good. I had the special of the beef brisket which I can recommend

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Enjoyed a delish lamb rack which was on special and a medium rare steak cooked to perfection. Instead of fries and salad which the meal we asked if mashed potato and hot veggies could substitute. Staff were very happy to oblige. There is a bar with plenty of
Choices for wine , beer, spirits. We walked here from hotel and there is plenty of parking.
Not many choices of places to eat in Katherine but his one is a goody

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We both had the Humpty Doo barramundi which was cooked beautifully. Meals came out promptly and staff were very helpful.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Our family of 17 ate here on Saturday night. The staff were lovely. All our meals came out reasonably close together and everyone was satisfied with their meal. I’m a celiac so I was very happy to see several gluten free options on the menu. I had the creamy garlic prawns - delicious!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant :-)