Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
US$141
Vio.com
US$134
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
ZenHotels.comUS$142
All reviews trondheim airport terminal building late arrival nice hotel extra bed after midnight tasty food car rental parking garage rooms are clean one night stay easy access professional staff flight runway meters pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

Seriously friendly people who bend over backwards to help with unusual requests. Nice restaurant, rooms are clean and modernized, and thankfully hospitality has switched from tiny plastic bottles of shampoo and soap to larger refillable bottles. Take note, though: windows do not open in this hotel, and the rooms are warm even on the minimum heat setting. If you like it cool at night (especially with the hotel’s heavy duvets), you may be too warm.

Date of stay: March 2022
Hanne Finanger, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear z824fpjaneth2022,
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Kind regards Hanne Finanger, Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 March 2022

I liked this hotel as it was very convenient option when I arrived at Trondheim airport after midnight. The receptionist created me warmly in the early hours of the morning. The double bed I had was extremely comfortable and large. I liked watching a couple of planes take off in the morning however the airport is relatively quiet one so the noise from the planes does not disturb a good night sleep. The buffet breakfast was extremely nice with plenty of choice.

Date of stay: February 2022
Hanne Finanger, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Dear thayes350783,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are looking forward seeing you back again.

Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

Last time I was here I wasn’t too happy with the check-in, but this time it was very professional and efficient. The beds are so soft I sleep like a baby, will buy myself a bed like this and dream of a world where all hotel beds are like this! Pillows are very good also. The people who chose beds and pillows did an excellent job and should consult on all hotels!
Room next to runway is no problem, it is almost completely soundproof and not "soundproof" as opposed to the last hotel I stayed in.. Breakfast last time was good, they made it for me even though I was too late and they did it with a warm smile, very nice people. The restuarant food last time was a little boring and I had to fix it myself with vinegar, salt and pepper, but I still remember that the waiter was very professional and efficient.

If they ever chose to renovate, I would go for a less beige/green/orange color palette in the room - make it fresher and less depressing. + more harmoneous combination of pictures, mirrors and furniture. Panorama windows would also be a nice touch.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank eljinka
Hanne Finanger, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2022

Dear eljinka,
Thank you for feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience., We are delighted to read that you appreciate the service from our staff and enjoyed the stay with us here at Trondheim Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 14 January 2022

Good location very close (almost inside) of the Trondheim airport. I strongly recommend if you depart early or arrive late, but also recommend if you want to visit the surrondings. Very happy of the choice.

Date of stay: January 2022

Dear jpena965393,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are looking forward seeing you back again.

Reviewed 8 December 2021

As usual exceptional hotel. leaning, customer services, internet and breakfast along with the proximity to the airport is perfect. I could use my points and no problems. It works as expected. I will book again for the next travel

Date of stay: December 2021
Hanne Finanger, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Dear Jose J,,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are delighted to read that you appreciate the service from our staff and enjoyed the stay with us here at Trondheim Airport Hotel. We are looking forward seeing you back again.